Find a Recommended
UK Plasterer

Searching for a plasterer in the UK? Here you will find a comprehensive selection of recommended plasterers with detailed business profiles, services, and unbiased customer reviews. Get no-obligation quotes.

  •   Get multiple free quotes
  •   Local trusted businesses
  •   Choose the best quote

Browse by Region

Recommended Plasterers

NGB Plastering 01934 123456
Do you need to improve the quality of your walls and ceilings with plastering? NGB plastering can handle it for you. We specialise in using our expertise for internal and external plastering that leaves all our clients in Weston Super Mare satisfied.
W&W Plastering 07909 922871
Bedfordshire, Luton, LU2 7BX

Our managing partners Danny & Tony Wilson are proudly able to offer you over 50 years combined experience, in this their specialist field. Both brothers are awardwinning plasterers, who manage all aspects of their company, including taking full responsibility for all new business enquiries.
West Sussex Marble Plastering 07723 072491
West Sussex, Chichester, PO20 8JA

John Tabb is a skilled plasterer who started his company ‘West Sussex Marble Plastering’ a specialist service offering decorative polished Italian Marble to walls and ceilings, as a beautiful alternative to traditional tiled or painted surfaces.
Kev Willetts Plastering 07876 246883
Kev Willetts is a time served plasterer based in Gloucester with a client base in all the neighbouring counties. With 30 years experience Kev Willetts Plastering can offer qualified advice on all plastering, rendering and dry-lining proceedures from traditional Lime Plastering to the innovative thermal thin coat render systems.
White Homes Property Services 01926 740837
As White Homes Property Services, 80% of our business is done in the plastering field, the other 20% are split between the other trades or services, this you'll be able to view on our 'About Us' page. We offer a very friendly and at the same time very professional service.
W G Plastering 0161 288 0878
Established over 10 years ago with over 25 years of experience in the plastering industry, W G Plastering has built a successful reputation for being reliable, punctual, clean and tidy.
Westfield Plastering Services 01274 593009
West Yorkshire, Shipley, BD18 1LH

Westfield Plastering Services is situated in Wrose, Shipley, Bradford, West Yorkshire. We are an evolving business, growing from strength to strength each day.The company offers all levels of plastering to customers throughout the West Yorkshire area, from a patch repair to a complete house replastered.
WD Plastering & Rendering
We are a West Yorkshire based company who specialise in domestic, commercial and industrial plastering and rendering services. We have over 15 years of experience in the plastering and rendering industry and all our work is guaranteed to the highest possible standard.
Wayland Building 01395 275822
Devon, Exmouth, EX8 2LN

All jobs are considered from small remedial works, right through to extensive reconfigurations and new builds. Our small local team of experienced, fully qualified tradesmen are polite and are always committed to working in a friendly and efficient manner. Bathroom ceiling needs plastering? Call us. Need a new roof or double storey extension? Call us.
Wall 2 Wall 07830 344610
Suffolk, Stowmarket, ip14 5gy

Wall 2 Wall Plastering are a professional plastering company based in Stowmarket, Suffolk and have been operating since 2007. With over 20 years experience in the building trade we pride ourselves in offering a clean, competitive and friendly service.