Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here to navigate to the Login page.
- If you haven't yet registered, click here to navigate to the Registration page.
- Fill all required fields.
- After you have logged in, click on "Add Business" in the Top Right Menu.
- After you have clicked on "Add Business", you will be redirected to another page.
- You can now fill in the details for the listing.
- Upload your Company Logo.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- Your listing will now be "pending approval".
- One of our Administrators will review your listing and decide whether to Approve or Reject it.
- If you stick to the "Terms & Conditions" and follow the instructions above, there will be no reason for your listing not to be approved.
We try to approve all updates and new registrations in the quickest possible time. In most cases, approval is granted within 24 to 48 hours.
We provide the following types of registration: subscription £9.95/per year, £35.95 one-time fee, £99.95 one-time fee and free listing.
Free Listings show up after all premium listings. You can place your logo, images in the gallery, services, products - but without any links included.
- Priority listing positioning for city, county, in the search results, and main category page.
- A website link on the listing page.
- Can add services with links included.
- Have access to all submitted free quotes from our visitors.
- Increase leads that you can follow up and generate sales from.
- Increase your online presence which, these days, is an indispensable commodity.
- Allow the thousands of potential customers who use the directory each month to find you.
- Use the directory to drive sales.
- Receive free quotes from our visitors.
After the registration you have to upgrade your profile to Premium, we use PayPal as our payment gateway.
Yes, you can modify a listing as many times as you need though each time it will take us time to update the listing at our end after it has been reviewed by our team.
Yes, you can upgrade your directory listing anytime by logging into your account. Click on upgrade the listing to complete the process.
Yes, we do. We want our directory to be comprehensive so we will add companies that have been researched by our team. The company profile may be our own description or a ‘copyright fair-use’ excerpt from the publicity material of the company. These will usually appear in a free listing style. If a company subsequently makes their own successful submission to the directory, we will replace our researched content.
Yes, you can remove your listing anytime you want by writing to us at email@example.com
You should select the category that you believe is closest to your service. Our team will make modifications or reach out to you for clarification at the time of approving the listing.
You should create entry for each office. People who use the directory may give first preference to a local company. If you have a local office you will be more likely to secure the business.
You can include them under each category that is appropriate. Not all buyers will think of the same product under the same category, so sometimes more than one category is suitable for a given product or service.
In case you haven't found the answer for your question please feel free to contact us, our customer support will be happy to help you.